Top ten reasons to come to Restore Hetch Hetchy's 2016 Annual Dinner
1. The Berkeley City Club, designed by Julia Morgan, is a stunning venue and worth visiting in its own right. But why not visit when you can celebrate with Restore Hetch Hetchy at the same time?
If you want to take a dip at the Berkeley City Club, you may need to book a room.
2. Hear firsthand from attorney Michael Lozeau about Restore Hetch Hetchy's blueprint for achieving restoration through the state courts - what's happening now and what's on the horizon.
3. Enjoy a glass (or two) of Restoration Red, an organic blend of Grenache, Syrah and Mourvedre - grown, produced and bottled for Restore Hetch Hetchy by Sidney and Randy Nathan.
4. Sing along with minstrel Brian Judd.
5. Mingle with the Restore Hetch Hetchy board and staff.
6. Meet filmmakers David Vassar and Sally Kaplan, creators of Discover Hetch Hetchy with Harrison Ford.
7. Bid on great auction items - food, wine, books, clothing, sea kayaking and 2 outstanding vacation rentals - one in Yosemite and one at Lake Tahoe.
On the set of Discover Hetch Hetchy: Executive Director Spreck Rosekrans, Boardmember Ann Hayden and the film's narrator.
8. Dine with Malcolm Margolin, acclaimed, and indeed eccentric, author and publisher of numerous titles focusing on Native Americans, nature and history. If you don't know Malcolm, you should.
9. Meet other supporters who, just like you, believe it is time to fix a great American mistake.
10. Celebrate the compelling vision of making Yosemite National Park whole, by restoring the iconic Hetch Hetchy Valley.
Tickets Now on Sale for the Restore Hetch Hetchy Annual Dinner
Berkeley City Club - April 9, 2016
For more information, call 510-893-3400.
Meet our special guests and count on a truly special evening.